Sunday, March 1, 2009

Before Pics

Well, if you have been following our blog you will remember the "date night disaster" when our dishwasher leaked all over our laminate "wood" floor. It has all been torn up and they will be coming tomorrow to replace the new, better floor. I am so excited! I thought I would take some "before" pictures to document the change. We are hoping to sand and paint the cabinets this summer, but not sure if we're ready to take that big of a job on yet. Anyway, keep checking back and I'll put the pictures of the new floor in when it's finished.



Here is the dining room. Sure looks bigger with everything cleared out.




This is the hall. Chuck painted the hall on Friday and I am in love with the color. I wish you could see it better in this picture.


This is the lovely vinyl flooring that was under our laminate. It really doesn't look too bad, considering it has been under our other flooring for so long. I am excited to see what the new floor will look like!




0 comments: