Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Spring Program

This picture was taken while we were waiting to get into the PAC building for the program. This is Kain's little sister Lexi with Kenzie. Isn't she just the cutest little thing ever?!?! (must take after her mom!)

Here are the two "buds" waiting to go in. Don't those just look like the most natural smiles ever?!?!

I'm not sure how Kenzie ended up on the top row, but we could hardly see her. We could see some of her good friends like Erica, Alaina, and Grace.


This was the best picture I got of Kenzie. This was when they were first coming in and lining up on the bleachers. Doesn't she look so serious?







3 comments:

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

That was a great shot of the 1st grade class. That was a better shot of Grace than I got. Emma had preschool that night and I had Jerry take the girls to the program and save me a seat. He never thinks about photo ops! Thanks for sharing the picture. By the way would you mind if I listed your blog on mine (as one I follow). I always like to ask first. Thanks, Chantal

Michelle said...

I can email you some of the pics if you would like. I know how it is when you want to get a good shot and can't. I would love to have you add my blog to yours and I will be happy to return the favor! Thanks for commenting! Michelle :)

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Thanks for the offer. But no need, Jaime Gardner sent me some yesterday. Thanks though, you are very kind. I want to blog tomorrow, so I'll try to add your blog to my list at that time. Thanks again!