Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Brock!



Today is Brock's 10th birthday. I can't believe that my "baby" is in double digits! This year, instead of a party with lots of friends, he chose to take his two best buds, Kain and Cade, to the Komet's game. Chuck (and his best friend, Steve) took them and they had a great boys night. It was the easiest party I have ever had, for sure! While they were doing that, we girls went to the Peony Pageant and had a great time. The first two pictures were taken before the game and the last picture was taken by Steve on his phone at the game. You can imagine Deanna and I getting that picture sent to us during the pageant. We were both cracking up at these kids. Honestly, they were the best kids EVER. I wouldn't even have known they were at our house. They are just great kids and they get along so well. Brock has made us so proud and we are glad he had a great day with his "buds" to celebrate. Happy Birthday, Buddy! Also, if you would be willing, click here and leave Brock a comment on his blog. That would be an awesome gift for him. Cade already posted a birthday wish on there. Just click on "comments" and leave him a birthday greeting if you would like. THANKS!!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Why do they think they need to grow up on us?? I remember when Brock was born. Mom had gotten the news when we were headed to Ft. Wayne shopping. Thanks for having Cade for Brock's party. He had a blast! I thought his entry on their blog site was neat! He really appreciates all of you!

grandma c said...

Brock, Happy Birthday, you are the best grandson a grandma could have. You make me laugh when I really need it. You look at me with that twinkle in your eye and I know you love me without saying a word. Don't ever change I love you just the way you are. I hope you have a great day. You're one of my favorite singing buddies. Love you, Grandma C