Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's A Date!

Amy, Deb, Deanna, and Carole...I am SUPER excited that you want to do girl's fit n' fun nights. I really want to get movin' and start the spring season off right. So, when should we start and what are the best nights for you? Oh, and how about a good time? I am ready to get fit (and have fun, of course!). Hopefully it will be nice enough that the kids can hang out at our house and play while we walk so we won't have to worry about them while we take some "mom" time...and my "houseboy" (that's what I'm calling Chuck while he is on layoff) will be there to supervise. :0) Let me know what your thinking...!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Until baseball is in full swing, any night but Thursday should work for me. Let me know what the others think:)

Amy Covey said...

Same thing...until baseball schedules are out, I should be able to do just about any night. Monday's are the trickiest, unless we walk during dance.

Anonymous said...

Any night works for me! I am student teaching-observing this quarter!! Yeah!! No night classes!

The baseball thing could complicate things~maybe we could walk at smiley since we will be living there!! smile!!