Saturday, February 28, 2009

Congratulations!

I am hoping that it is fine if I post this, but I just have to send out congratulations to JJ and Mike. They are engaged!!! Woo-hoo! We were so excited to hear the good news. Not only do the kids love JJ, but they have come to really like her fiance Mike. He is just a super nice guy that we have really enjoyed getting to know. One thing that I have always liked about Mike is that he really has made an effort to get to know us as JJ's friends. Obviously, he wouldn't have to do that because we only see them once or twice a year, but he made that effort and it left such a positive impression on me. Everyone deserves to be truly happy in life and I think that Mike and JJ make one another truly happy! So, best wishes to you both, JJ and Mike!!!

0 comments: