Sunday, March 8, 2009

Girls Fit N' Fun Night Anyone?

Hey girls, I am in a rut exercise-wise and I really want to get movin'. Now that it appears as though spring might actually be coming I was trying to think of a way to make it fun and motivating. I thought maybe we could pick a couple of nights a week to go walking. Maybe the kids could play at our house (at least while Chuck is here in the evenings) and we could walk and chat and enjoy each other's company at the same time. If we could get a few of us, then it might be easier to stick with so that if one can't make it, the rest of us could still help each other stay on track. Anyone else interested? Any other ideas for fun exercise options? Let me know what you think!!

2 comments:

Amy Covey said...

ME!!!! I would definitely be interested. I hate to walk by myself.

Anonymous said...

I would love to do something like this...I have a great schedule this quarter! I will be in Mrs. Places' class at Jefferson Tues, Wed. and school only on Monday! Yeah!! I think your right~together we can motivate each other! P.S.~the wood floors look great~