Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Spring Program Pics

We went to the PAC to watch the spring program tonight. I thought that the kids just did a terrific job and their music teacher had really put together a great show. It isn't very often that the kids have programs, so we really relish the chance to go and watch them when this one comes around. Below are some pics from the evening. I was pretty pleased with the pictures that I got with my camera, considering that we were in the dark and sitting a few rows back. I tried to get pics of everyone that was special to us. Hope you enjoy them!


Here is Brock getting ready to say his part. As you can see, he can hardly hold back the excitement.










Brock's other "best bud" Kain. He did a great job too!











Brock saying his part. He forgot for a moment, but he got it back quickly. We were proud!















Brock's friend Nick (his mom is one of my blogging buddies). He is a great speaker and did really well tonight.
















This is SOOO Brock. Doesn't he just look bored to tears?!?! I couldn't resist snapping a picture!














1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great pic of Nick~they all did a great job! I especially liked the Pee break! LOL!! P.S. did you guys walk this week? I teach a class on Wed. nights at church so that is out for me...I would like to go on Tuesday~