Thursday, March 26, 2009

Southwestern Chicken PileUp


This is actually the second recipe that I have tried after putting the word out that I was looking for some new supper ideas. My first was Carole's Taco Ring ( a Pampered Chef recipe) and it was a hit at home! They loved it! (Thanks, Carole!) Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the picture I had taken of it. I was more careful with this one. I found this one on the Internet after my cousin's wife, Crystal told me about the Biggest Loser recipes they were using. This was really good, filling and full of protein! It was a wheat pita with southwest seasoned chicken breast, hummus, black beans, red peppers, cilantro and cheese. Yummy! If you would like to try it, go here to get the recipe. Also, if you have any other healthy recipe ideas, I would still love them (even if you are visiting but don't really know me!!!) THANKS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks yummy!!! I would try it, not sure about the picky eaters in my house!

Anonymous said...

Yum...I want this rec.!!
Can't wait till Tuesday...call me with details.