Monday, March 2, 2009

Tuesday Tribute

With everything going on in our household lately, we have tried hard to be faithful and believe that everything is going to work out fine with Chuck's job. I have said many times that I realize that so many others have more difficult challenges to overcome than ours. This video that I got from my friend Deb truly reiterated that to me. We really CAN conquer all things through Christ. What a testament! I hope you enjoy this tribute!

This is the most touching and inspiring video ever...

One day, a son asks his dad "Daddy, would you like to run a marathon with me?" The father says "yes." And they run their first marathon together. Another time, the son asks his dad again, "Daddy, would you like to run a marathon with me?" The father says "yes son." One day, the son asks his father, "Daddy, would you run the Ironman with me?" The Ironman is the most difficult triathlon ever (4 kms swimming, 180 kms biking, 42 km running?) And the dad says, "yes". The story looks simple until you watch the following clip. Just amazing, how much can love be.... ?

0 comments: