Monday, April 27, 2009

Tuesday Tribute!


This week my Tuesday Tribute is to my oldest niece, Alyssa. She turned 15! this past weekend. I can't even believe it. I love Alyssa for many reasons, but most of all because she is just a great kid! I can't believe that she is going to be driving soon...it just doesn't seem possible. Alyssa is a really great student, she is active in the band, and she loves to create things with her hands. I love that she likes to scrapbook, paint and decorate. Oh, and did I mention that she loves photography?!?! I don't know where she gets it from, but it tickles me to know that we share this hobby. I am really proud of the young lady that Alyssa is and I can't wait to see where life takes her! Happy Birthday Alyssa!! Love you bunches!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle I have to agree with you she is a great teenager.She copes with life as an adult.She has grown into a beautiful girl.Mom