Friday, April 10, 2009

Baby Daniel

Today, I had the opportunity to take pictures for Josh and Amber of their new baby boy, Daniel and their older son, Brendan. Brendan was such a cutie and he couldn't wait to get pictures with his baby brother. He was super cute and really photogenic, so it was really easy to take his pictures!!! Baby Daniel was an absolute angel. If I wasn't so sure that I didn't want any more babies, he would most definitely make me want another one! He was the tiniest little thing and he was very cooperative with all of our fussing. I really enjoyed taking these pictures and I was so pleased to get some cute ones! I had a hard time deciding which ones to put on the blog...so I just put on a bunch!!! Anyway, thanks Josh and Amber for letting me take the boys' pictures. I had fun!



























































































5 comments:

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

These are so adorable and sweet! I love the ones on the towels in the basket. Too Cute!!! Can I ask what camera you have? I am in the search for a good SLR. I've been looking for quite awhile and am trying to get as many opions as possible, especially those that take great photos! Thanks!
By the way thanks again for having Grace over. She had an absolute wonderful time!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the nice comments Chantal! I really appreciate it. It is always fun getting comments. I use a Nikon D80. Chuck surprised me with it for my birthday last year and I am still learning...but I do love it! Thanks for lending Grace to us last night...she is just a little sweetie and we loved having her!

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Thanks! I've been really looking at starting with the D60 (see if I like it get some lenses and then as the kids get older and more involved maybe step it up to the D90 or whatever they come up with next.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!! You do such a great job!!

Becca said...

Aw! I love that picture with the baby in the basket and the cranberry wreath! So cute!!
Becca