Monday, April 20, 2009

Parent's Night at Dance

Well, tonight we had our second parent's night at dance. I have to tell you how fun it is to go and see how much they have progressed from the beginning of the year. As I was downloading the pictures, I realized that right after the first parent's night this year, I did my very first ever blog post. Wow! That seems like a long time ago. I really have grown to love my blog. I look forward to the day when I can have it printed into a book to keep all of these memories! Anyway, back to dance...it was so fun to see the girls dancing. McKenzie enjoys it so very much and her teacher is absolutely fabulous with these girls. They are doing a dance about shopping and the pictures below show her scarf and glasses and shopping bag for the dance. Too cute! I sat with Amy during the the observation time and I was reminded of how much I enjoy spending time with her. We had fun chatting and laughing and I wish we did it more often! I love my friends and I feel so lucky to know so many great gals! Amy's daughter, and Kenzie's friend, Jenna was also dancing ( I wish I had snapped her picture!). Anyway, a fun time was had by all. Chuck even got to do some socializing (I know, it's hard to imagine Chuck talking, right?!?!) Recital is coming soon and Kenzie will get her five year trophy...we really are very proud of her!!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie!! Looks like she has a good time when she dances!

Amy Covey said...

LOVE the sunglasses photos - look at that attitude. :) Thanks for chatting with me last night and keeping me company. You are right...we do need to get together more often. We should definitely plan a girls outing for you, Kenzie, Jenna and I.

Amy Covey said...

PS You are fast! I haven't even uploaded my photos to my computer yet.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear we will see you on Sunday! It should be fun! Have a great time at the Spring game...went last year, the Lacrosse game is awesome...and it's ND! We are sitting this one out..if you go down to the team entrance right after the game you can get autographs of players...last year we ran in to Beck. and Beanie...and several of the new rec.,got pics and everything...it was the best day of Nick's life! smile!! Have a great time!