Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Cantata (Especially for Steve and Rich!)

Well, as many of you know, our church recently put on their annual Easter Cantata and Chuck took on the role of Roman Soldier. As you can imagine, once our friends found out that this required Chuck to wear a skirt they were excited! I have been having requests for weeks that these pictures be posted on my blog sooooo...without further ado I present to you "Chuck the Roman Soldier." Please enjoy (oh, and there are some pictures of the rest of our family who we are also very proud of!). :0)





















Chuck with an "adoring fan." It's going to be tough to go anywhere now with people constantly stopping us for autographs.











Chuck's mom (on the far right hand side).













Our brother-in-law, Brad.













Chuck's dad (he had a red light shining right on his face).








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot woot, look at those legs!! Very nice Chuck. And you are right Michelle, how will you ever go out without being mobbed for autographs..I know I want one!

Oh, and Steve says he is jealous.

Unknown said...

Oh, my. That's hot!

Michelle said...

I knew it would take Chuck in a skirt to get you to comment on here!! (I am totally laughing so hard right now!!!)

Anonymous said...

Is that a feather duster coming out of the top of Chucks head. I have to say, I am impressed...Trent would never do it...not even for church! And...I to am laughing hard right now! smile11