Monday, April 20, 2009

Tuesday Tribute

The Tuesday Tribute this week is to Grandma Cindy! Chuck's mom is a great mother-in-law and grandma and this week is dedicated to her. She made this adorable hat for Kenzie and is making one for all of the kids (even Brock and Kenzie's friends!). I think it is too stinkin' cute for words! I am not usually into hats, but I love the way it looks and I love that it is made with love from Grandma! Another thing that I appreciate about Cindy is her beautiful singing voice. She does a lot of singing at church and even at our wedding...it is a gift I wish I had! Cindy has always been a great shoulder to lean on whenever I need someone to listen and I really appreciate that. This year she invited my parents to her house for Easter and I really appreciated that. One thing that Cindy loves is Myrtle Beach! I mean she is absolutely obsessed and in love with going to the beach! They go just about every year and she always looks forward to being there. Every three years or so we go as a huge group and Chuck's family and the in-laws all go...and Cindy usually organizes the whole thing. We honestly have as much fun planning the trip as we do going on the trip! Cindy, thanks for being a great mother-in-law and friend...we love you!!!





4 comments:

grandma c said...

Thanks so much for the tribute. I love you all very much. You make life worth the living. I loved making the hats and look forward to making more. Grandma C

Unknown said...

Cute hat! Cute girl! Nice work, Cindy.

Anonymous said...

I love the hat!!

Amy Covey said...

The photos are even cuter on your blog than they were on your camera! Let me know if Grandma Cindy ever decides to take hat orders. Jenna would love one!