Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sleep Over!!

There is nothing better than hearing the giggles of girls having a sleepover ...and my evening has been filled with those! Kenzie has had her friend, Grace over tonight and they have just been the perfect partners. I honestly wouldn't even know they were here. Chuck had practice for the Easter Cantata and Brock is at Kain's house, so I have actually had the evening pretty much to myself. We went to McDonald's for supper and when we got home the girls took advantage of the nice weather and played outside. Then they came in and colored and then went to play in Kenzie's room. The only time they came out was to ask for the dress up clothes and then to model. Oh, these girls are good friends and I just love it!! They were having a ball. After the dress up session they came up and said they were ready for bed (it was only 10:00) and they are both out already (it's now 10:21)! It doesn't get any easier than that! What a pleasure these girls have been!




















2 comments:

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

LOL!!! What a great post to see right when I got to work! Thanks for sharing that! They are 2 hams aren't they?!? I am so glad Grace has a great friend like McKenzie. I had one like that and I am just thankful that they have this same friendship!!! Thanks for having her over! I think we'll be doing this for quite a few years! YEAH!!!!!

Deb said...

Grace is such a cutie!! We were at Mike's parents for a bit and Kain and Brock came over and got Cade to play. Sounds like the girls had a very fun girlie night!