Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our Funny Valentine

McKenzie and I had the idea to take some pics of her for her Valentine's Day cards. I have seen some adorable photo Valentine's on some of the blogs I visit and I wanted to try to get a cute picture for us to use. Now, I would have loved to have taken some of Brock, but apparently it isn't "cool" in fourth grade to have your mom take Valentine's photos for cards, sooo...I settled for what I could get. We had fun trying to get a cute picture inside and, I have to tell you, my daughter closes her eyes more than any child I have ever seen. I don't know whether we were going to laugh or cry taking these pictures. I must have taken fifty shots and, of those, maybe 15 had her eyes open! Isn't that CRAZY?!?! We had that same problem on the first day of school. I thought we were going to be late trying to get a picture of Kenzie with her eyes open!!! Anyway, we did get a couple that I was tickled with and even more importantly...we had FUN together doing it.




3 comments:

Crazy for Art said...

Hey Michelle!
Your Kenzie is so cute and photogenic! Just hope she keeps her eyes open when it comes to boys later on!Ha!
Thanks for adding a link to my blog!(Go see what I wrote to you.)

Anonymous said...

hey Michelle~
I bumped into you site today as I was blog stalking!! LOL!! Very cute...
I don't think Nick would go for the Valentine pictures either!! lol!! At this age they are way to cool for us eh!!!

Michelle said...

Carole,
Thanks for the comment...I am always begging my family to comment on the blog, but they can't get the hang of it. I have actually came across your blog in the last few weeks and have enjoyed looking at it. I'm a relatively new "blog stalker", but I have to admit that I love it! I always feel a little guilty though, looking when people don't know I'm there. :0) I added your blog to my list so that I can "stalk" in public! :0)