Monday, February 16, 2009

Tuesday Tribute


I chose to do my tribute today to Brock. He is our first born and he has had the job of "breaking us in" as parents. We had to learn all the ropes with Brock and, lucky for us, he has been a great kid. As I have said before, Brock is totally himself. He is a unique individual and Chuck and I can't wait to see where life takes him. I think that he is going to grow up to do great things. I thought that it might be better to list some of the things that I admire most about my boy:

*He knows his own mind and has an incredible sense of himself.
*He thinks for himself and doesn't always follow the crowd.
*He loves the Lord and isn't afraid to let others know about the promise of Jesus.
*He is a great big brother to Kenzie.
*He has a caring heart and a loving personality.
*He chooses to see the best in others, even when his parents don't.
*He has a forgiving spirit.
*He is a true friend.
*He is kind to his grandparents.
*He is respectful to his parents.
*He is charitable to others.
*He chooses his friends wisely.
*He loves his science!!!
*Generally speaking.....he ROCKS!!!!
Love ya, buddy! Keep on being exactly who you are and you will do fine in this world!

1 comments:

Deb said...

I am loving your Tuesday tributes! I almost forgot to check and see who it was this week! I, too, am glad your son chooses his friends wisely! Looking forward to next year when they are all together as 5th graders!