Thursday, February 26, 2009

It happend...

Well, Chuck found out last night that he was going to be laid off. We don't have any idea for how long, but we were expecting it. That makes it a little easier to take. I guess it really makes it hit home how bad the economy is. In all of our married life we had never faced any real threats of a layoff before. I am still thankful because I know that there are so many people whose situations are much worse than ours. I guess you just have to look at these things like that. On the bright side, at least we'll have a "stay at home dad" now. I guess that means I will come home to a sparkling clean home with dinner in the oven and all of the laundry done....Just kidding, I think that may be a BIT much to hope for. Anyway, just wanted to give everyone an update.

0 comments: