Monday, February 16, 2009

Confessions of a Blogger...

Okay guys, I have become just a little (okay, a LOT) addicted to checking my blog. I totally can't wait to get home from school to check and see who might have been looking at my blog and if I have any comments. What is the big thrill with comments?!?! I really don't know, but I get SO excited when I see that I have comments!!! Do you other bloggers feel the same way? I have been making an effort to comment more on other blogs that I visit because I want to make other people feel that same happiness. That's totally normal, right?!?! Really, should my family be planning an intervention? I just want all of my blog friends to know how happy you make me with your comments...keep 'em coming! Actually, when I think about it, I am obsessive about all forms of communication...ask my family...I drive them nuts checking messages when we are away from home. I have no idea what I think I might be missing, but I feel compelled to check. Like, every. ten. minutes. I am serious. Even checking the mail in my mailbox is an obsession. I am so disappointed if Chuck (or the kids) get the mail before me. It's totally normal to race your children to the mailbox, right? Anyway, if you turn on A&E on some Monday night and you see my picture, you'll know that I'll soon be facing an intervention...(I am addicted to that show too...where do the addictions end?!?!). Anyway...no pressure (MOM), but feel free to leave me a comment (MOM!).

10 comments:

susan m hinckley said...

Well, I'm not your mom but I'm happy to leave you a comment -- SAME PROBLEM GOING ON HERE! SOMEBODY STOP ME! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I GOT TO THIS BLOG! I wonder if someone left me a comment while I've been cruising around here?! Gotta' go . . .

Amy Covey said...

No...you aren't the only one. I am completely obsessed with stalking blogs and checking my own blog for comments. In fact, I'm just like you about the messages, and the mail, and email. Maybe we need so form a support group??

Crazy for Art said...

Hey! You're getting me hooked on these blogs too! Actually I have several I read but never commented until your encouragement! Now I get it. When you have your own blog then people visit you and you visit them and everybody chats! What fun!

Anonymous said...

We should all attend blog stalkers anonyomous...eh...I'm right with ya!! I love to see what everyone is up to! It's fun!! I just wish more people would take a minute to leave me a note like you do when they stop by my page!!

Michelle said...

Well, for sure we all need serious help. Retail therapy?...No, wrong addiction. Anyway...can you just see our meetings..."Hi, I'm Michelle, it's been 30 seconds since I last checked my blog..." Oh, I crack myself up!! I will definitely be checking all of your blogs and commenting dutifully. I wouldn't want to send any of you into withdrawal symptoms... (Ha, Ha!)

Morgan said...

Haha, yes it's very addictive!!

Ang said...

I do the same exact thing, I also love checking the analytics. So much fun!
Ang

Ang said...

I do the same exact thing, I also love checking the analytics. So much fun!
Ang

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOL! Yes hun, it's 100% "normal" to be addicted to blogging! We all love comments too! I'm glad you ran across my blog and I hope you will come back to visit often.

Jamie Temple said...

I am a total blog stalker! I LOVE to comment on things though, even completely random things, no one ever accused me of being shy :) I have the obsession too :)