Friday, May 29, 2009

Awards Day

Chuck, Heidi and I went to the kid's award program today. I very rarely get to attend any type of school function, as I am usually in school too, so this was fun to get to go and watch the kids get recognized. I was pretty far back, but got shots of Brock, Kain, Kenzie, and Alaina. We were so proud of them all. Tonight they brought home grade cards and those were excellent as well. I was really glad they did well because the reward for a good grade card is dinner at Takaoka...and I love that! Way to go kids! Just wanted to mention that I didn't intentionally leave Brock out of the pictures, but his class left the program right away and Kenzie's teacher sent Kenzie and Alaina to show us their awards and get a few pics. Somehow Brock always seems to get shortchanged on the blog...sorry buddy!!



























2 comments:

Amy Covey said...

That's awesome that you and Chuck could both be there!!

Deb said...

Glad you got to go see the awards...I know that you hate having a different schedule than the kids...this time it worked in your favor!!