Sunday, June 7, 2009

Birthday Surprise!

Kenzie has loved Taylor Swift for quite some time now and her BFF, Alaina loves her too. In fact, they can both sing her songs by heart. So, when we heard that Taylor was coming to Ft. Wayne with Keith Urban, we just knew that Kenzie's birthday present would be tickets for herself and Alaina. Fortunately we were able to get the tickets before Chuck was laid off! Anyway, last week we got together for supper with the Arney's and my parents to give the girls the big surprise. Through a series of "clue gifts," including cowboy hats from Rich and Heidi, we told the girls that they were going to the concert! They were shocked and thrilled. So, we are off to the concert tonight along with my mom and my mother-in-law! We are so excited and I'm sure it will be a great night of girl bonding. Before the show the guys are joining us, along with the Harts and my aunt and uncle for dinner at Logan's Roadhouse. Should be a fun night for us! I'll post soon about our fun evening! (It's an early birthday gift, since Kenzie's birthday isn't until the 27th of June, but I think she'll remember it when her birthday gets here!) :0)














0 comments: