Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Field Trip Fun!

Chuck went with Kenzie on her field trip to the Botanical Gardens. I love this first picture of Erica, Alaina, Kenzie, and Grace. These are such sweet and nice girls and they are all such great friends to Kenzie!

Brenden couldn't resist a picture with the ladies!

Aren't these two cute together?



Chuck is pretty handy with the camera! I was impressed!



Trying to get the butterflies to land on their hand...don't they look excited?!?!






LOVE this girl!! Isn't she a cutie? We adore Alaina...she wasn't in Chuck's group, but he got a few of her.




Goofy girls! I love how much fun they have together!! What a great note to end on!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope Chuck told you about his really cool "Dad" name tag...I wish I would have had my camera!!!

P.S. I have your P.C. order, I will send it with Brock tomorrow after school...

Michelle said...

Ooohhh! Pampered Chef!! I can't remember what I ordered...it'll be like Christmas! I love all things Pampered Chef! (Kind of pathetic that it takes something so small to get me excited! Ha!)

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Thanks for sharing those photos! They are so good...so vibrant in color!!! Way to go Chuck! I love how Brendan kept sneaking in with the gals! What a ladies man! We'll have to watch out for them as they get older! LOL! Good thing I know his Dad. Ha Ha! Can't wait to have Kenzie join us for the "party"!