Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day...Finally!

Mother's Day was great. We made a weekend of it and enjoyed it all weekend long. On Saturday we took my mom to supper at Cheddars. We had a nice dinner and then went to Mom and Dad's and just had a nice evening visiting. On Sunday, which was also my father-in-law's birthday, we went to church and then had a cookout at Nikki's house. It was really a fun time. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera when I was with Mom, but I did have it on Sunday and got a few of me with the kids, my niece Grace, and my mother-in-law, Cindy. I am blessed to have an awesome Mom and Mother-In-Law!





2 comments:

Deb said...

What a great picture of you and your mother in law!

Amy Covey said...

Happy belated Mother's Day! Love the photo of you and the kids!