Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Love My Girl!!


Yesterday, I was sitting in my room and I room and I heard the words: "special delivery!" I looked up to see McKenzie skipping over to me with a pretty pink envelope. Inside was the nicest letter. It says, "Dear Mom, You are the nicest person I ever met. Love, McKenzie." I have to tell you that it brightened my whole day. She is so loving and thoughtful. I just love doing things with her! We went shopping together over break and had such a nice time. I really treasure our relationship! Below are some pictures of the two of us in our matching outfits. Mom got me the vest and sweater for Christmas and Kenzie was determined to find a matching set so we could wear them together. I think it is so cute that she wants to dress like me. I guess I had better enjoy it now, because in a few years I don't think she will still want to be dressing like her mom!








1 comments:

Amy Covey said...

What a sweetie! I love your matching outfits.

PS YOu totally have to tell me how you got a slide show on your blog. I need to learn how to do that!!