Sunday, January 18, 2009

Basketball

Brock started basketball this week. I wanted to get some really good pictures and I had read over my photography books to find just the right settings for the camera. When I got there and tried, it didn't go as well as I had planned. So, here are a few pics, but I am going to keep trying. I am determined to learn how to shoot in these types of settings. We were so proud of Brock's effort. He has matured a lot since he first started playing and we can see him working hard. He has great coaches this year and we feel like he is going to learn a lot from them. It was fun to watch.














































1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the pictures turned out nice! I still can't figure out our camera, and Steve wants to get a new one already.