Thursday, January 15, 2009

Do You Believe In Me?

This is an amazing video! I saw that Amy had a YouTube video on her blog and I was so excited (thanks, Amy!) because I didn't know I could post those on the blog. Our principal played this video at a teacher's meeting and I was almost in tears by the end of it. This young man is SO motivating. Here, he is speaking to a room full of educators and he is so composed. If I ever get discouraged with all of the "stuff" of my job, I think of this boy and his message and I get rejuvenated and excited all over again. If you have the time to watch it, I think you will feel the same way too. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks for sharing that Michelle. Something we need to remember every day!

Amy Covey said...

awesome michelle! thanks for sharing it.