Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Family Fun Night...Part 3

On Sunday night we had an impromtu dinner at our house. My mom and dad, my Uncle Dick and Aunt Cheryl, and my cousin David's family came over for spaghetti. Chuck had gotten me a Wii Fit awhile back and we have been enjoying it so much. We wanted to share the fun with everyone, so after dinner, we played some Wii. I have never been a fan of video games and I never played them growing up, but I have to admit that I love what the Wii has done for our family. We have spent so much quality time laughing and enjoying one another's company, not only with our family of four, but also with our extended family. There is nothing like laughing and playing together with family.



























1 comments:

Amy Covey said...

Looks fun! I think you need to have a friend fun night too. :)