Saturday, June 13, 2009

Brock's First Dance

Brock's friend Jeremy invited him to a DARE dance last night at the Catholic Church. It ended up being Brock, Cade and Jeremy who went and as Brock was getting ready, I realized that this was his first official "dance." Although it really wasn't a big deal to him, I thought that it was worth capturing a few shots to remember the occasion. Well, of course, poor Cade had to have a few shots too...he is one of my other sons, so it is only right that he go through the torture of the "pre-activity" photo shoot that my kids always have to endure (ha!). Notice Brock's "faux hawk." If you know me at all, then you also know that I can be a tad controlling at times (cough, cough), but when Brock wanted to grow his hair out, I was so proud of myself for letting him do it. It is SO not me, but this is one decision that I can leave to him. The question has quickly become: what do we do with it while it's growing? The "faux hawk" has been one of our fun experiments, and I actually think he looks stinkin' cute with it! Anyway, all went well and a fun time was had by all. Enjoy!






















































1 comments:

Deb said...

Love the pictures!!! Cade had fun and is still going around singing the Dare song! Thanks to Jeremy and Brock for allowing him to tag along!