Monday, June 8, 2009

Taylor Swift and Keith Urban Concert

We went to the concert last night for Kenzie's birthday present. We had such a really great time! You know how sometimes you plan something in your mind and you think it is going to be so awesome and then when you do it, it isn't really as great as you hoped it would be? Usually that is how things go for me, but this time it went just as great as I hoped it would! Several times last night Kenzie threw her arms around me and told me how much she loved me and how this was the "best night of her life." The girls were so well behaved and we all just really enjoyed ourselves. The grandmas even rocked out to the music! I would definitely go to see either of them again. I have to say that I thought the pictures really turned out well for just using my point and shoot. We were really, really far back and I was just excited that you could tell who was in the pictures! We also had a really nice time at Logans before the show. The best part was when we were walking out of the concert and a group of women pulled up and asked the girls if they had come to see Taylor and when the girls nodded they passed out some hand made sashes that they had made with Taylor's picture and the date of the concert. So cute and it thrilled the girls beyond belief!! I was was just so thankful for such a great night!








































































































3 comments:

Deb said...

Glad you had such a great time. I would like to see either one of those 2 in concert. Great pics! Love the one of Kenz and Alayna in the b&w. Lexi is adorable isn't she?!

Crazy for Art said...

Glad to see you all had a good time. Sounds like a great concert! I always tell the kids, recordings are great but there's nothing like the real thing!

Amy Covey said...

I'm totally jealous - I'd love to see Taylor Swift in concert. You got some great photos for just taking your point and shoot. Love the girls' outfits - they look adorable!