Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's 2010

We don't usually make a big deal about Valentine's Day, however, we have a young lady who just loves getting flowers from her daddy! Several times Chuck has given her flowers and whenever a special day comes up she will say, "I wonder if Daddy is going to get me flowers?" Well, she said this a few days before Valentine's Day and guess what arrived for us on Friday? Hmmmm...someone (or two people) are very loved. I really intend for this blog to be a scrapbook of our day to day lives. Since I don't do a scrapbook, I plan on printing my blog into a book once a year. I hope that when our children and grandchildren read these posts they will feel that love that exists in our family. Chuck is such a loving and caring husband and father and he makes us all feel safe and loved. I really appreciate how he is in tune with the little things that we all enjoy. I wish I could be more like him in that respect. He takes notice of what things make us happy and from time to time he surprises us with these little things to brighten our day. The best thing is that it isn't about the "things" at all, but really about the fact that he has taken the time to know us so well. Thank you Chuck...we love you more than you will ever know!


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

awww what a sweet daddy!!! :) and GORGEOUS flowers!