Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day!

Well, the weather forecasters were predicting a big snow and this time...they delivered! With everyone being cancelled, we had a nice lazy day at home. In fact, I didn't even get out of my jammies! I can't remember the last time I did that, but it sure was nice. The kids played out for a bit and then Brock went over to play at Cade's house. That was at about 2:00 and we didn't see him again until 8:00 tonight! He had a blast hanging out with them today! Shortly after supper, Kimber came down to hang out with Kenzie and the lazy day just continued on. They snuggled under a warm blanket and I threw in a frozen pizza and we all watched a movie. Brock was home for about 30 minutes when we got the call that school was cancelled for tomorrow. Within minutes Cade had called to arrange a sleep over...needless to say, Brock was out the door in a flash. Now, I won't be thrilled when we are making these days up, but for now...I think I'll just enjoy the rest of this lazy day!


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: