Saturday, February 6, 2010

Etech

Well, you know you are bored on a snowy Saturday when you blog pictures of your hotel room! Hopefully, these will be the last photos I ever take that have my shadow at the bottom. I took a mini photography class at the etech conference and I finally learned (a little) how to shoot in manual and without my flash. These, obviously, were taken before the class. I wanted to take more pictures during the conference, but honestly, I was so busy going to sessions during the day that in the evening I just wanted to sit and relax, so hotel room photos are just about all I have to show for the week. It was a beautiful hotel room and I really appreciated staying in such a nice place.



Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Amy Covey said...

LOL - you know I would take photos of my hotel room too...just so I could take photos. It sounds like your photo session at the workshop was worthwhile. Manual can be tricky...just go slow and eventually it will click. Don't feel like you have to go full manual either. I have found that a lot of professional photographers don't even use full manual - they use aperture priority instead (which is what I use 90% of the time). You'll love the difference in your photos using no flash. Let me know if you have questions!!