Thursday, October 29, 2009

S.S. Goedde

Brock recently got to complete a really neat project for his enrichment class. In a unit they did they had to create a boat out of only cardboard and duct tape. Of course, he collaborated with my dad, since that is totally my dad's thing. They had a blast together, creating a "prototype" and doing practice runs in their pool and doing the final project. Brock gained a good deal of knowledge from this project, but I think the best thing he gained was quality time spent with Grandpa. I love that my dad is always willing to take time to help the kids with these types of projects...he loves it and they do too. So, of course, when they got to try out their creations, my dad was there to cheer Brock on. I gave Chuck photography duty for the day and I thought he did a great job. I couldn't believe it when I came home and he said, "I took 73 pictures!" Man, give that guy a camera and he goes wild! Must run in the family. :0)








Posted by Picasa

0 comments: