Friday, October 30, 2009

Marshmallow Mummies - YUMMY!!

I think we started making these cute little treats when Brock was in kindergarten, and the kids just absolutely love them! I think they are too stinkin' cute...and super easy to make! Kenzie is invited to her very first Halloween party at her friend's house, and she just had to make some marshmallow mummies for the occasion. So last night we all sat at the bar (minus Brock, since he was sick and germy) and made these mummies. They were sitting on the bar this morning waiting to go to Kimber's house and I couldn't resist taking their picture! Boy, I will take pictures of anything!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Deb said...

These are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

To CUTE!! What are the eyes made of? You have the best ideas you creative mom you!!! My kids are all ready for you to adopt them!! LOL...

Michelle said...

Carole - The eyes are just dots of frosting. They are just the easiest things to make...totally not any work at all! ;0)

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Grace loved them. I asked her if she had them at the party tonight and she said yeah they were awesome! ...Wait, Mom how did you know about them? I said I know everything! Ha Ha!! They are adorable!!!