Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lazy Days

We spent this past Sunday at my Mom and Dad's house. The idea was to be lazy and spend the day around the pool, however, the weather was NOT cooperating! It was so windy and chilly that the kids were the only ones who were brave enough to get in the water. No matter...we had fun anyway. After lounging around in the afternoon, we had supper together and then later we had a fire, which has become a fun routine for us this summer. We had my Uncle Dick and Aunt Cheryl over and the Harts joined us too! We had a fun evening together, and the fire was the perfect ending for the perfect summer day! I had to break this into three different posts in order to get the pictures on here, so be sure to scroll down and see them all. I really need to take a computer literacy class so I can figure out all of these problems!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: