Sunday, August 30, 2009

Are You Ready For Some Football?!?

Brock had his first ball game of the season today and I was able to capture a few pictures of him in action. They won against the Elida Thunder with a score of 26 - 0! They really played a great game. Brock got to start the game and he played most of the time! Now, I have to tell you that Brock didn't see a lot of playing time last season as a fourth grader. As a mom, it was so much more FUN to watch the game when your son is actually playing!! I really enjoyed it! Brock even got a tackle! (Now, please don't think I am bragging...I realize that he didn't make any of the big plays of the game, but to me, he was fantastic...I was just so proud of him today!) I can't wait to see how he grows throughout the season. Enjoy the pictures...there are even some of a really cute assistant coach that I know, and at the bottom, I was able to capture some great shots of this really cute watergirl that they had! Thanks to Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Jack, Grandma Darlene and Grandpa Howard, and Uncle Dick for coming out to cheer Brock on...he is one lucky kid to have so many people loving and supporting him!! By the way...he is #15!




Posted by Picasa

0 comments: