Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fun in the Snow!

My kids just love to play in the snow! They get to do it alot, thanks to our friend Sandy. She also loves to play and be in the snow. So, many times, she calls and gets the kids to go sledding or be pulled on the 4 wheeler. Brock was so excited on this day because Tim said he would pull them and he talked about it all morning. Well, unfortunately, he got sick at his ball game and that nixed the sledding fun for him. The girls, however, did go. At the last minute I gave Chuck my camera and asked him to snap a few pics of the fun so that I could see since I was staying home with Brock. This is memory making at its best. I love seeing the smiles and laughs in these pictures because they really capture the fun of childhood. Sometimes as an adult I wish for those days of pure fun and laughing so hard without all of the stress and cares of the world. Kids sure know how to get it right!

Scratch - we all love this sweet soul. She is the BEST dog ever!

Delaney - looks like a model doesn't she?

Wonder if she came up with this pose or if Chuck did? Ha!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: