Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thanksgiving ABC's

Well, my friend Chantal tagged me to do a Thanksgiving ABC. She talked about being thankful here, and I totally agree with her...with all of the sad things I have seen lately, I need to remind myself of the many, many things in my life that I should be thankful for! So....here goes....

A - Apple pie....gotta love it! My Grandma Brewer made the best though...sure wish I could have a piece of that pie!
B - Brock Berry, of course! What a great kid!
C -Chuck Berry, of course! Love that guy! ;0)
D - Days of summer...love spending them with kids and friends!
E - Every day that I get to live...I hope I never take it for granted!
F - Friends...how could I live without mine? I could survive, but my life wouldn't be nearly as full or happy without them!
G - Grandparents....who in the world loves you unconditionally like grandparents do? There is no love that is quite the same as that of a grandparent!
H - Hart's....our family is better because they are part of our lives! Love you, Harties!! ;0)
I - Ice cream for sure!!! My favorite is Maggie Moo's Better Batter!
J - Judy....she is SO special to all of us! And JJ...we love her! And Jen Wilson....we could really go on and on with the J's! :0)
K - Kids...I love the one's I get to work with....it is my honor to teach them every day!
L - Lifehouse! Love our new church and the way it has strengthened our relationship with our Lord!
M - McKenzie Kathryn, of course! That girl makes me smile every day!
N - Nikon! Love mine...and couldn't live without it!!!
O - Ohio State Buckeyes!!!!!! We LOVE our Buckeyes!
P - Parents... mine are the absolute best you could ever ask for!!!!
Q - Quiet time....love when I can wrap up in a blanket on Saturday mornings and watch Food Network and sip on my coffee! It doesn't happen often, but I sure do enjoy it when it does!
R - Radio...it makes me so happy to sing to the radio in the car (doesn't sound good, but brings me joy!).
S - Shopping!!!! Nothing better than a girl's day with my daughter or my mom shopping!
T - Tina...praying for her miracle and thankful to be part of her life!
U - Unconditional love...I am lucky to get this from so many people!
V - Van Wert Cougars! Love our Friday night football games and looking forward to some basketball games this year!
W - Watermelon Jolly Ranchers! Love 'em!
X - X-tra special ladies who volunteer in my classroom!
Y - You! If you are reading this...you are special to us!
Z - Zillions of other things and people that I am thankful for and didn't get on my list!!!

Whew! That took a while! Okay...I'll tag Amy and Carole! Good luck girls! :0)

2 comments:

Amy Covey said...

What a great list! Off to start mine!!

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Thanks, for playing along! I like to do these things every so often! You had a great list! We are so blesssed!!!