Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Alyssa's Senior Pics

I was so honored to take my beautiful niece, Alyssa's senior pictures.  She wanted to do snow pictures, so we waited...and waited....and waited for snow.  When snow was forecast for this past weekend we began making plans.  We met up on Saturday morning and Chuck, Jodi, Alyssa and I got to work.  We loaded the Expedition with clothes and blankets and everything we would need to get the pictures she wanted.  We had so much fun going through her closet and picking out some fun things to wear.  I will always treasure the memories we made and I hope that Alyssa will too.  Alyssa, we are so very proud to call you our niece.  Enjoy your senior pictures...it was super hard to pick just a few for the blog!  Love you!
















3 comments:

darlene shobe said...

Pictures look great, I really liked the one on the bridge and in the alley also the ones at Central.Alyssa is a very pretty young lady.

Darlene

Deb said...

Soooo cool! Love these pictures....very creative!

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

She is a beautiful young lady, I LOVE her glasses! Great pictures again Michelle!