Monday, October 11, 2010

Dylan - Parkway Senior

Awhile back Dylan's sweet mother contacted me about doing his senior pictures. I was really excited to do them for Dylan because I had taken pictures for his family before and they are AWESOME! Well, I was told that Dylan wasn't really going to be "into" taking senior pictures and we might just take a few of him in his football gear. Well, needless to say, he came around and ended up taking some great pictures. He was so cooperative and was up for my suggestions and even had some of his own. The best was when we met the second time to do Dylan's car pictures. It was obvious that Dylan's car is his pride and joy and he has put a ton of his own time and money into it. I really thought those pictures turned out the best! Thank you Dylan and Cathy for letting me capture these images...I really enjoyed it!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy Covey said...

awesome job! i love the one of him with his car in the middle of the road- very cool!

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

I have to agree with Amy! I love the one with the hay wagon, but the car in the middle of the road is absolutely awesome. Love the bright colors! Great job, Michelle!