Sunday, September 5, 2010

Football!

Well, the 2010 football season has started, and Brock had his first game as a sixth grader last week. It was HOT! I mean so hot that our shorts were soaking wet when we left...I can't even imagine how hot those poor boys were. Chuck is helping to coach again this year and he has been impressed with Brock's improvement from last year to now. He really hadn't gotten to play that much last year, so it was a big switch for him this year, playing almost every down. He definitely needs to build some confidence, but he also has gained a good deal of skill from last year. We can't wait to see how the season plays out. No matter what, we are SO proud of Brock and we love watching him play!

Coming through the sign at the beginning of the game....so fun!

He's number 29 this year.

I liked this picture as soon as I took it, but when I didn't see that tongue hanging out until I uploaded it to the computer. Oh well, I still like it.

Getting some advice from Coach Branson. We'll know he's done well when we hear Coach shout, "That's what I'm talkin' about, Man!" Here's to a great season!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: