Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This Kid

This kid makes me so proud! I was on my way home from school today when he called to tell me, "Mom, you're gonna be so proud of me!" He went on to tell me that he had been chosen as Student of the Month for May. He was so proud of himself that I could hear the pride bursting from his voice. As a mom, I sometimes see this kid struggle...to fit in...to get kids to like him...to say the right thing... and my prayer to God is always that he would catch a break and have something terrific happen to him. Well, today was his day, and when I hung up that phone...with tears in my eyes, I said, "Thank you, God." Congratulations Brock...Dad and I are proud of you!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

darlene shobe said...

Way to go Brock, we love you no matter what. You bring such love and joy to our family. Love Grandma & Granpa

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brock! You should be proud~Great Job.

Deb said...

Congratulations Brock! You should be very proud!!

Deb said...

By the way, love this picture! His smile says it all!!!