Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter was wonderful this year! This was our first year celebrating Easter at LifeHouse Church and what a celebration it was! We had our Easter service at the Performing Arts Center and it was a fantastic service! Pastor Matt never fails to speak to my heart while adding in enough humor to keep my attention. It really was a meaningful service and I LOVED it! Of course, the Easter Bunny did make a visit bringing some goodies for the kids. We finished the day with a fun time at Chuck's parents. After a yummy meal, the kids hunted for eggs and got together a wiffle ball and kickball game. We finished the evening by visiting with my parents and having supper with them and my Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Dick.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Life and Times of 3 Biberstines! said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter as well! I always love seeing everybody all dressed up!! :) You guys looked great!

Deb said...

Great pics! I just love the one of you and Kenzie!!