Monday, January 18, 2010

It's the Little Things...

Sometimes it is the little things in life that make us the happiest. Kenzie just loves to have her hair curled with the curling iron, but it takes a long time to do and her fine hair doesn't hold the curl for more than an hour or two. For those reasons, we really don't do it very often, but she recently went to a birthday party and wanted to have her hair curled and so I did it for her. After it was all done she went to the bathroom to check it out and then went directly to find her daddy to show him. Of course he told her how beautiful she looked. With that, she literally skipped down the hall with the most precious smile and said, "Thanks Mommy for curling my hair...I love it!" That made it worth the effort a million times over. I just love to make my kids smile and I know that she won't always want me to do her hair, but I will always remember how this little thing made her so happy!Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kenzie said...

I LOVE you mom! You are the best bloger in the world!You have prettyst smile.I could't have asked for a better mom than you! see ya:0):0):0)

Michelle said...

Thank you, baby girl! I sure am a lucky mom!!!

Deb said...

Love the picture! Absolutely beautiful!