Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Decorating

We recently did our annual tree decorating. I always have these ideas of wonderful family bonding when we do this. I made everyone hot chocolate, we put on music and we were ready to begin the bonding. Ummmm.....yeah. That lasted about five minutes and then real life invaded. Someone stepped on an ornament, the kids were arguing over who got to put what ornaments on and Chuck and I could NOT get the ribbon to look the way we wanted around the tree. Well, you gotta love real life! I wouldn't have it any other way! By the end of the whole ordeal, we were all laughing and singing and we really did have those memorable moments of family bonding that I was envisioning, but just not quite the way I was expecting. Here are some shots of our decorating day. Every year we all get ornaments from my mom and dad. They always buy them on their trip to Pigeon Forge and we all look forward to them. The kids are really going to have quite a collection when they leave the house! Anyway, the kids put up all the decorations and Chuck and I just sit back and point out the bare spots...I think they did a fantastic job. Enjoy! :0)


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: